- The Bronx Zoo is a smoke-free park. Smoking permitted in designated areas only.
- Visitors under age 17 must be accompanied by a chaperone.
- Do not feed our animal residents or throw things in exhibits, and stay on public paths at all times.
- Please respect and leave untouched the plants and native wildlife around you.
- Pets are not permitted. Guests who rely on service animals may bring them into the Zoo, provided that the animals remain properly leashed. Guests are solely responsibility for the care and control of their animals.
- Deposit trash in designated receptacles.
- Radios, bikes, skateboards, or scooters are not permitted in the Zoo. Playing ball is also prohibited.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- We reserve the right to inspect packages, bags, and containers.
- We reserve the right to escort from zoo grounds any individuals or groups who are acting in ways deemed harmful to our animals or the park, or that impinge upon the enjoyment of the park by other guests.
- Weapons of any kind are not allowed in the Zoo.
- The solicitation of visitors, or the selling of any items is prohibited within the Zoo, at its entrance gates, and along boundary sidewalks.
- During your visit, you may be videotaped or photographed by a WCS employee or authorized guest. Your admission here serves as permission for use of your image by these parties.
- Non-commercial photography for personal use is allowed, but tripods are restricted in several exhibits, and at the discretion of zoo staff. Commercial photography and filming requests must go through the Communications Department. Please send your request to email@example.com.
Still have a question? Read our FAQs. Or, for further information, please call 718-367-1010.